An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Lead Software Engineer - Analytics
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari’s Analytics team is building the best-in-class enterprise product to solve the challenges teams face when trying to optimize their revenue operations, including analyzing the revenue related metrics, finding patterns within historical data, building world-class data virtualization & user experience, helping customers to make data-driven sales execution decisions. A core piece in accomplishing this goal is leveraging ground-breaking AI technology. We empower CEO, CROs, and boards of directors with insights into their business that they’ve never had before.
- Own one or more features
- Work with product managers, designers, and other team members to influence and shape the analytics products we build
- Design, build, document, test, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Implement automated functional tests to ensure quality and detect regressions
- Debug production issues across services and systems with customer support teams
- Help new team members on board, and review other people’s code
- Improve processes, standards, and tooling for the whole engineering team
- Enjoy the fun team-building events and community give-back activities that are core to Clari’s values
- Tweak queries and database designs to make it run faster and more efficiently
- Work together with data scientists to build new ML algorithms and APIs
- 5+ years of professional server development experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs & Microservices
- Have a deep understanding of OOP and design patterns with a focus on performance, code quality, and scalability
- Great product sense and communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with large scale BI / Analytics applications.
- Experience optimizing load and query performance within SQL databases
- Experience with multi-threading, replication, etc. concepts in cloud applications
- 2+ years as feature owner, team mentor, technical lead, or equivalent
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!