An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
About the Role:
Clari’s Activity team is building the best-in-class enterprise product to solve the challenges teams face when trying to optimize their revenue operations, including analyzing the activity related metrics, finding patterns within historical data, building world-class data virtualization & user experience, helping customers to make data-driven sales execution decisions. A core piece in accomplishing this goal is leveraging ground-breaking AI technology. We empower CEO, CROs, and boards of directors with insights into their business that they’ve never had before.
- Work with product managers, designers, and other team members to influence and shape the activity products we build
- Design, build, document, test, and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Debug production issues across services and systems with customer support teams
- Help new team members on board, and review other people’s code
- Improve processes, standards, and tooling for the whole engineering team
- Enjoy the fun team-building events and community give-back activities that are core to Clari’s values
- Tweak queries and database designs to make it run faster and more efficiently
- Work together with data scientists to build new ML algorithms and APIs
- 4+ years of managerial experience leading and building high-performing teams
- 8+ years of professional experience using Java or similar object-oriented language
- Strong understanding of web-based architecture - web servers, load balancing, caching, databases, etc.
- Deep knowledge of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development, including Amazon AWS ecosystem
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs & Microservices
- Have a deep understanding of OOP and design patterns with a focus on performance, code quality, and scalability
- Great product sense and communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with large scale BI / Analytics applications.
- Experience optimizing load and query performance within SQL databases