Education technology to empower learning.
Durham, NC, US
Clever is the fastest-growing product in K-12 education, trusted by over 500 learning companies and more than 60% of all American schools. Our partners want to build applications that unlock learning for millions of K-12 teachers and students.
You’ll join a collaborative team tasked with driving the technical excellence and scale of partner integrations. You’ll build your technical and customer-facing skills in a role that spans sales-engineering, integration design, solutions consulting, and technical content creation. Your partners will range from industry titans to small startups, so you’ll rely on your ability to craft solutions for a large range of challenges. As architect and evangelist of Clever’s partner experience, developers will leave meetings with you energized and excited to build products that will delight millions of users.
A Day in the Life
- Provide guidance to a leading mathematics curriculum partner through consultative integration design sessions as a trusted technical advisor
- Whiteboard Clever’s architecture with a potential customer and lead a discussion on how to align their business requirements with Clever’s data model
- Champion the customer’s voice to help prioritize bugs and feature requests
- Partner with Clever customer service representatives on an escalated ticket regarding integration issues
- Develop an understanding of a wide range of integration use cases, ranging from curriculum to assessment apps, summarizing key learnings, and generating best practices for the developer community
What we’re looking for
- Relevant experience as an external-facing technologist at the intersection of product, engineering, and business (e.g. sales engineer, partner engineer, solutions engineer, solutions consultant, developer advocate, success engineer, technical account manager)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Real-world programming experience. You don’t have to be an engineer, but you’ll be guiding developers to build robust Clever integrations and in thinking through architectural designs (experience with APIs is a plus)
- Deep understanding and empathy for developers and customers and a genuine passion for enabling and advocating for developer success
What Clever offers
- A chance to revolutionize the way schools use technology.
- Competitive salary and significant equity in a well-funded, high-growth company.
- Catered lunch daily.
- Generous vacation and holidays.
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, & dental coverage.
- Unlimited book purchase credits for learning.
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers.