Freshworks is a leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software.
Freshworks Inc. is the parent company behind the suite of products which includes Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc. is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks has its HQ in San Bruno, California and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Germany. The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 100,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
We are looking to hire a smart product manager who is passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales, and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- A minimum of 4+yrs experience in product management
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills
- Have strong presentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve the problem
- Familiarity with the agile development framework will be preferable.
- Prior experience in development or product management will be a plus