Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Ironclad, we are on a mission to power the world's contracts with products that legal teams love. We are an SF-based, Accel and Sequoia backed team of of lawyers, engineers, business professionals, and creatives who are helping companies like Dropbox, GoFundMe, and other Fortune 500 companies transform contracts into code, streamlining critical business processes and workflows.
As Product Marketers, the nature of our role can be hard to define. We have many superpowers, which can make us reactive, unfocused and unsure of our true mission at the company.
At Ironclad, we have a different approach. We use our range to proactively solve the most pressing problems for the business. As market experts, we drive the product roadmap, contribute directly to revenue targets, and devise the strategic GTM plays that take our company to the next level. Join us, and you will have an opportunity to proactively define and lead how our company scales.
We are building the first digital contracting platform capable of solving the problem of painful, slow, and risky contracts, and our mission is to bring our solution to market. We are looking for product marketers who are excited by this challenge.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactive market development, including segmentation, analysis and targeting
- Proactive market strategy, including channel and launch strategy
- Story development, positioning and messaging
- Persona development and enablement
- Driving the Product Roadmap forward with data, insights, Voice of the Market, and revenue targets
- Winning in target markets
- Bonus: experience in analyst relations and PR
You will NOT be responsible for:
- Random acts of marketing and sales enablement
- 4+ years PMM experience with a proven track record of revenue-producing GTM / launch strategies
- 2+ years at a startup or high-growth environment
- High ownership and drive. You own your outcomes, are highly self-motivated, and are driven to improve.
- Execution in ambiguity. You’re comfortable and even thrive in fast-changing environments.
- Low-ego, high self-awareness. You know your strengths and weaknesses and are hungry for feedback to grow.
- High empathy. We work directly with the CEO, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams, so you must be able to work empathetically and effectively with different stakeholders.
- Independent problem-solving. You can get to the root of difficult problems and solve them independently, creatively, and effectively.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.