Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
Appier's mission is to make AI easier for everyone to use. To achieve this, we build AI systems to connect heterogeneous data in the cross-screen era, to process information efficiently while achieving our goals, and to solve new and exciting real-world problems. Are you passionate about AI, and looking to be part of this flourishing AI age? Do you want to witness how different types of data play a key role in concurrent AI systems and contribute to improving the capability of these systems? Do you want to build incredible AI systems and watch them grow to meet our product needs? If yes, we'd love to talk to you.
Task of the role
- Build a flexible framework to speed up the development process of AI models
- Turn exciting AI prototypes/ideas into products
- Develop next-generation AI backend systems related to large-scale real-time data access, collection, analytics and monitoring
- Continuously improve the quality of AI production systems
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years experience in related industry
- Know basic software testing (able to write unit test for algorithms)
- Experience in Unix/Linux environments.
- Strong problem-solving skill and passion for learning new technologies.
- Great communication skills to work side-by-side with scientists, and collaborate with engineers, product managers and other teams.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
[Nice to have]
- Familiarity of the machine learning flow of building a data-driven AI system.
- Experience in query authoring and optimization of SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience with distributed computing and machine learning frameworks (Spark, Hadoop or Flink).
- Experience in one of the following programming languages: Python/C++/Scala.
- Experience with one or more continuous delivery tools including but not limited to: Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general