Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Client Strategy Manager, West
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
SAN FRANCISCO (OR REMOTE)
SAN FRANCISCO (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a mobile messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $110 million Series C investment led by Sequoia and IVP—two of the world’s leading venture firms—in early 2020, less than 8 months after its Series B round due to strong customer traction. We’ve seen 347% customer growth in just one year, and now work with 1000+ of the most innovative brands like Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, Party City, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an experienced customer success person to join our team as a Senior Client Strategy Manager. You will take ownership of relationships with our mid-market clients and lead their messaging strategy in a consultative fashion. You will run all facets of their message program and own the client relationship beginning at implementation and moving through every part of the client lifecycle, working in close coordination with CS management to lay out the strategic direction of the account.
You will have the latitude and autonomy to navigate the technical and strategic aspects of your relationship with the client and be trusted to represent Attentive at in-person functions, happy hours, and events.
- Gain the confidence of and cement relationships with clients throughout the entire lifecycle of the account including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Work independently to deliver a “consultant” perspective in all client interactions
- Regularly lead and present at client meetings, both in-person and over video conference
- Analyze customer usage to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Lead discussions with clients to probe what new products they are interested in and what integrations they might need, and translate customer feedback into specific product requirements.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-4 years of account management experience required (ideally at a marketing/software company)
- Strong understanding of growth and retention techniques and strategies
- Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirement and implement solutions
- Comfortable learning new software (for design, data management, and internal tools)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Knowledge of Salesforce or related CRM tools
- Interest in startups, software and entrepreneurship
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.