Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Office of the CEO is a small, agile team that serves as a force multiplier to the CEO. The team tackles high impact projects across multiple business functions including finance, operations, and strategy including supporting company wide goals and initiatives relative to the financial needs of all business lines and cost centers.
We are looking for a highly analytical and motivated individual to join our Office of the CEO as a Senior Analyst. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for liaising with various business leaders to ensure the CEO’s strategic vision is understood and carried out successfully. You will work collaboratively with cross functional teams to set priorities, allocate resources for execution, and monitor performance of key performance indicators, operational dashboards and financial results. You will be expected to exhibit the highest professional standards, ethical principles, and attention to detail while using your findings to tactfully and thoughtfully influence executive decision making.
As a Senior Analyst in the Office of the CEO you will:
- Drive, analyze, and synthesize Clover’s existing management reporting and company-wide goal setting (OKR) process, sharing actionable insights with leadership.
- Develop operational models and financial forecasts to measure the return on investment of our programs and partnerships.
- Interface with current and prospective investors across the capital structure, creating investor facing materials and presentations.
- Manage our internal capital allocation process (Investment Committee)
- Prepare quarterly Board materials
- Monitor industry trends, partnerships and developments
- Perform other special ad-hoc projects and analyses as directed by management.
You will love this job if:
- You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with a high level of attention to detail.
- You are great at prioritizing and executing multiple tasks that adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- You have excellent written and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 2+ years of experience in high-growth corporate strategy/operations, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity, with experience in healthcare preferred.
- You have outstanding analytical skills and are comfortable with financial modeling, return on investment analyses and measurement of key performance indicators.
- You are proficient in Excel, Google suite, SQL and VBA preferred.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.