Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a Technical Product Manager to advance the quality and process of the AI team. If you have experience in building technical products and willing to work with a professional team, welcome to apply.Required Qualifications:
- BS/MA degree in computer science or related field;
- Experience in building/shipping technical products;
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, software as a service, big data, security and privacy, development and operations, or artificial intelligence/machine learning;
- Experience in solving machine learning or artificial intelligence challenges involving data analytics and statistics is a plus;
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing;
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical global, cross-functional groups without direct supervision;
- Ability to take initiative and independently make trade-offs in a highly ambiguous, fast-changing environment;
- Advanced verbal and written English communication skills.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team on generating and prioritizing the backlog of data science projects;
- Gather detailed project requirements, maintaining and updating PRDs base;
- Organize efficient cross-teams communication protocol throughout the Research and Development process;
- Identify processes, infrastructure and tooling requirements to scale and improve machine learning services;
- Oversee the correctness of the integration of machine learning solutions to the product.