Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino's Sales Engineering team helps our prospects see the possibilities of the Domino platform. Our Sales Engineers work closely with Enterprise Account Executives to conduct product demonstrations, design and execute successful proof-of-concepts, and determine the technical needs for customer implementations. Domino is a nimble, growing company and as such the Sales Engineers work closely with Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering to help vivify the market's needs.
- Partner with Enterprise Account Executives to support opportunity qualification across France.
- Delivering demonstrations of the Domino platform and positioning our key value propositions with prospects
- Become a Domino Subject Matter Expert to help guide prospects through the buyer's journey
- Conduct deep Q&A sessions with data science teams to understand the pain points across their workflows
- Structuring and executing successful evaluation plans to ensure a holistic test case
- Train data science practitioners to be facilitate a successful evaluation
- Work with the prospect's IT team to understand the implementation and integration requirements
- 3+ years in a technical, customer-facing role; pre-sales strongly preferred
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, both web and in-person
- Comfortable scripting, preferably in python
- Linux systems fluency
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure
- Hands-on experience with Docker; Kubernetes (or other orchestration) a nice-to-have
- Experience working with Spark preferred
- Comfortable with traveling to multiple customer locations (40% travel)
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- Company sponsored retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company, defining a rapidly growing field