Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino has an ambitious vision to change data science. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we’re accelerating research at the world’s most analytical organizations including Allstate, Instacart, Monsanto, and S&P Capital IQ. Our platform allows access to scalable compute, compounds knowledge through a unique version management system and delivers insights to market faster through a host of publishing tools.
Tech Support Engineers work with customers to make that vision a reality. You are the first line in our Customer Success team to help our users get the most from Domino. You’ll field incoming questions, help users configure Domino and help them to understand how to use the features of the product. You’ll monitor the performance of Domino systems, making sure that customers have the right infrastructure for the work they do. You’ll also troubleshoot technical issues and remediate customer problems.
Ultimately, your role is to help our customers improve their research by capitalizing on Domino’s functionality and the best practices it enables.
- Give great help to customers who send in questions or report problems
- Configure the Domino platform to enable users
- Diagnose and resolve production problems
- Surface issues to Product and Engineering teams to improve the product
- Bachelor's STEM degree
- Great customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Great debugging, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Great organizational, prioritizing, and communication skills
- Willingness to join an on-call rotation during business hours
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Familiarity with the Linux command line and server administration
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Python and/or R
- Ubuntu and/or CentOS
- Hadoop and/or Spark