Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer at Truework you will have the chance to work on every part of the tech stack from frontend work with React to backend processing in Django and Python. In this role you will work directly with the Product team to define and implement new features, along with the Sales and Marketing teams to build tools that will help scale and grow customer acquisition channels. We are looking for motivated and independent thinkers with a strong interest in building secure and successful software. We value tenacious curiosity and the ambition to own key business initiatives.
About the Company:
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our backend B2B platform helps HR teams improve security and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Develop core integrations that connect dozens of data sources and providers to power the B2B and consumer products
- Scale external APIs to handle 100k’s of requests per year
- Build, measure and optimize customer acquisition strategies
- Improve engineering standards, tools and process
- Experience building internal and external APIs
- 2+ years of relevant coding experience
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Experience working with large, sensitive datasets a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
* Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.