online trucking marketplace
About NEXT Trucking:
Headquartered in “Silicon Beach” El Segundo, CA -- NEXT is a company driven by a commitment to providing world-class service to shippers and truckers alike. We’re on a mission to solve a trillion-dollar puzzle and offer painless freight.
Armed with experienced professionals from Amazon, Google, Facebook, Snap, and Salesforce, NEXT is seeking change agents who are excited to make a meaningful impact on an industry driving the U.S. economy. Forbes included us on its 2019 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list, and we’ve been recognized as one of Built in LA’s Best Small Companies to Work For and 50 Startups to Watch. NEXT is venture-backed by leaders such as Brookfield Ventures, GLP and Sequoia Capital.
We are passionate entrepreneurs, creative thinkers, and decision-makers who will transform the freight transportation industry with modern technology. We create delightful product experiences that enables freight to move effortlessly, solving complex problems for our shippers and carriers. We collaborate with some of the best designers, engineers, and business partners to achieve our goals.
Are you NEXT?
About The Role:
We are looking for a Growth manager to join our Marketing team! This person will be overseeing new acquisition and re-engagement campaigns across performance marketing, SEO, email, SMS, and push notification channels. Partnering closely with the Product Management team, our Growth manager will optimize our lead conversion funnel including maximizing retention, LTV, and loyalty.
Please note that this role can be fully remote until at least the end of the year (December 2020).
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and manage acquisition channels including paid social, retargeting, as well as non-digital such as billboard and podcast.
- Explore grassroots campaigns including on-site (port of LA/LB and surrounding areas).
- Create and execute drip and ad hoc re-engagement campaigns across email, SMS, and push notification for multiple segments of users across their lifecycle.
- Report out on the efficacy of campaigns and use data-driven decision making to shape recommendations based on performance.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations) to create best-in-class growth campaigns.
What You'll Need:
- Solid understanding of analytics including experience with at least one BI tool (SQL a plus).
- Comprehensive understanding of digital marketing and experience managing ad platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment where decisions need to be made quickly and flexibility to pivot if required.
- 2-4 years of performance/acquisition, digital advertising, and/or CRM/lifecycle marketing experience.
- At least 1 year of startup experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, advertising or analytical field.
- Experience as a people manager is a plus.
What You'll Receive:
- Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Equity
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k w/ company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Dog-friendly open office
- Join a rapidly growing technology company disrupting the trucking industry