Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Sales Development Associate (Japanese, Emin) is responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails for Japan Emin team. The role will be assisting our Japan market from Taiwan and required high level of proficiency of Japanese.
Task of the role
- Executing prospect attack campaigns (e.g. cold-calling, email, social media...etc.) to target white space opportunities to generate net new clients.
- Partner with our experienced Business Development and Enterprise Solutions Sales to help qualify the opportunities (inbound and outbound), fill their pipeline, and closure
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Appier product suites
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Conduct in-depth market research to expand and manage the database of prospects within assigned territory to inform attacking strategy
- Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and periodically reviewing and updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Growth Team organization as a Sales Development Associate. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries, and selling all Appier product suites.
- Min. 1 years of inside sales experience
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast paced sales environment
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem solving ability
- Crisp oral and written communications in both Japanese and English. JLPT N1 required.
- A bachelor’s Degree preferred.
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of digital marketing
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general