Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Clinical Team is a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our members by conducting both Telehealth and in-home visits. At Clover we’ve risen to the challenge of providing high quality care during the Coronavirus pandemic by expanding our Telehealth capabilities. We’re looking for someone to join us in providing cutting edge and patient-centered Telehealth visits for our members. This role is temporarily remote due to COVID-19 but will transition back to geo-targeted in-home visits when clinically appropriate post pandemic, likely in 2021.
As a Telehealth Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), you will use Telehealth to conduct behavioral health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members. You may also conduct follow-up case management visits, during which you will connect members with appropriate resources and referrals. Assignment of visits will be based on staff availability and member needs. Visits will include completing a comprehensive behavioral health assessment and providing care coordination related to member needs around behavioral health, social services, and advanced care planning.
As a Telehealth LCSW, you will:
- Conduct virtual visits remotely via Clover’s proprietary software platform as well as third video apps (Doxy.me, FaceTime, Zoom, WhatsApp, GoogleDuo, KakaoTalk) as needed.
- Work as a member of the Patient Care Team (PCT) to provide (1) behavioral health case management services, (2) social services support, and (3) advanced care planning guidance to members and caregivers.
- Provide Behavioral health case management services:
- Complete comprehensive behavioral health assessments, including mental status examinations and accurate diagnosis of behavioral health (BH) conditions.
- Develop behavioral health treatment plan(s) that connect members with medical services, psychiatric services, addiction services, and other services as needed.
- Facilitate linkages to psychiatrists, therapists, and behavioral health-related community-based resources.
- Follow up to ensure that (1) services are being furnished in accordance with individual care plans and that (2) treatment plans are appropriate with iteration as needed.
- Develop and execute crisis management and safety plans, including acute crisis management interventions for suicidality and other serious situations.
- Provide social services support:
- Educate about community resources, entitlement programs, and health care benefits to members and PCT members as needed.
- Advocate for members to ensure that they have access to all needed care and resources within the community.
- When appropriate and feasible, the social worker will educate and encourage the member and caregiver to advocate on their own behalf, fostering independence and empowerment.
- Collaborate with social services agencies and other community agencies on behalf of the members and their caregivers.
- Provide Advanced Care Planning guidance:
- Educate members about health care proxies/durable power of attorney, living wills, and decisions around hospitalization (e.g. do not hospitalize, do not resuscitate, do not intubate).
- Facilitate completion of health care proxy/durable power of attorney, living will, and POLST forms.
- Work with PCT to facilitate translation of prognosis determinations into advanced care planning discussions.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and self-improvement.
You will love this job if:
- You have excellent clinical skills with knowledge and experience related to behavioral health diagnosing, case management, and care coordination.
- You communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with members and colleagues alike.
- You have terrific customer experience skills.
- You are tech savvy. Comfortable with using electronic health data, documenting in EMR’s, and utilizing video technology for Telehealth visits.
- You are comfortable with a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change and deal effectively with stress.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a current and valid LCSW in the State of New Jersey, required
- You are based in the state of New Jersey, required.
- You have your Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited program, required.
- You have experience providing social services support, required. Additional experience providing advanced care planning services.
- You have knowledge of psychopathology including differential diagnosis and treatment techniques.
- You have the ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing, required; bilingual (Spanish speaking) preferred.
- You have basic proficiency in computer use, required; EMR experience, eClinicalWorks preferred.
- You are comfortable working with members and teammates of diverse social, ethnic, and cultural backgrounds.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.