On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician to join our lean, but mighty team! This individual will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and take on more as we continue to scale the team.
- Provide IT support to Clutter employees on a daily basis
- Provision new hire setups (computer setup, shipping)
- Process physical item requests (procurement, shipping)
- Use MDM software to manage computers and maintain inventory
- Build out IT Documentation/FAQ
- Experience with Apple Ecosystem
- Basic/Intermediate Mac Troubleshooting Skills
- Basic PC Troubleshooting Knowledge
- Productivity Software (G Suite/Zoom/Slack) Experience
- 6 months - 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Stable WFH environment for remote support
- Access to transportation (trips to Office/FedEx required to ship equipment)