Freshworks is a leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers, include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to work for in India and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social and Messaging Transformation. Freshworks has raised over $400 million in capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at www.Freshworks.com.
- Work with customer facing teams to identify business requirements and the associated business case for customization projects
- Ensure the completion of the research on business requirements, including the definition of requirements scope, solution design, plan, timescales and costs
- Work with solution partners to deliver the projects, in accordance with agreed specification, design, plan, timescales and cost.
- Work with internal teams to unblock any potential risk for the project - includes contract management, discussions with legal and finance, technology teams etc.
- Formally report project status against agreed scope, specification and plan
- Track and manage deliverable's from vendors, third party supplier and down stream platforms
- Formally manage the change against agreed scope, specification and plan
- Forecast and track projects to keep the budget and cost below estimate, and should be able to predict and manage risks efficiently
- Monitor and manage the on-going performance of third-parties vendors and service providers in providing product, analysis and development, services
- Manage Issues (including problem analysis and generation of solutions)
- Own & manage End to End delivery of projects liaising with global stakeholders
- Ensure Unit tested software compliant with functional, non-functional requirements and applicable standards is available for the customers
- Unit test plan, Test results, Unit Test completion records - to be tracked with vendors
- Change Records Implementation Sequence of Events as required for by the project
- Adherence to the Project Gates and other mandated quality procedures
- Scope and estimation artifacts
- Project staffing and delivery approaches
- Own contracting and invoicing workflows for projects