Freshworks is a leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement software.
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and keep their customers for life. Freshworks Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment. Headquartered in San Mateo, USA, Freshworks 2,000+ team members work in offices throughout the world. Freshworks has global offices in India, Singapore, Australia, UK, Netherlands, France, and Germany. The company counts over 220,000 businesses in its customer-for-life community around the world, including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba, Sling TV and Cisco.
Freshworks’ suite of products that transform the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers include Freshdesk (Omni-channel customer support), Freshservice (IT Service Desk), Freshsales (Intuitive fully-integrated CRM), Freshmarketer (Marketing Automation Suite), Freshteam (HR Management System for growing teams), Freshchat (Modern messaging software) and Freshcaller (Cloud PBX system).
Freshworks has received numerous accolades from analysts and media, including making it to Forbes’ Cloud 100 list, Economic Times Startup of the Year, 2019 LinkedIn Top 25 Companies to Work for in India, and a listing on the Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement & IT Service Management. While Freshworks has had incredible organic growth over the last few years, the company also has made targeted acquisitions that add critical capabilities to the portfolio, including Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Machine Learning, Social, and Messaging Transformation.
Freshworks has raised over $250 million in the capital and is funded by Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital, and Tiger Global Management. More information is available at https://www.freshworks.com
Where do we fit in?
The Go-to-Market organization in Freshworks is the fastest-growing function and spread out across continents and time zones. With the increasing market demand and our diverse customer demography, there is an ever-increasing need for content and deals to be made custom to suit a specific market.
The Channels business here at Freshworks is a relatively new team but one of the fastest-growing teams within the organization. Panning from several South American countries to the Asian sub-continent, we have a growing Partner ecosystem that we work with very closely.
The Channel Partner Operations Analyst’s role will predominantly support our partners in closing out deals and will also involve managing some of the operational tasks for the Channels team.
What do we do?
1. Create Sales Order Forms (SOF) on behalf of our Partners.
2. Provide reports and metrics on the deals and proposals created.
3. Assist the Channels teams in some of the operational tasks.
4. Funnel feedback from partners and the region on industry standards and best practices, if any.
5. Be the ‘go-to’ team/individual for our Channels teams, enabling them to successfully engage with our partners and driving business growth.
1. MS Excel proficiency is a must.
2. A people person having exceptional interpersonal skills is essential given the interaction with partners.
3. A certain amount of analytical skills are necessary, given that we’ll be dealing with costs and calculations.
4. The individual needs to be able to think out of the box and solution creative ways to drive deals to closure.
4. An entrepreneurial mindset and overall interest in business, particularly SaaS and Product selling, is an absolute plus.
5. Any experience in sales will be the cherry on top of the cake!
6. Good command of the English language is a must. Oh wait, that’s a given!
What should you know?
- Since this is a new team being formed, the incumbent will play a defining role in the ongoing Channel Partner Operations Analyst’s charter for the Channels Org.
- There will be some ambiguity as we fine-tune the finer details of the charted and the team, so the ability to work within some ambiguity and to be able not to lose sight of the key goals is a must.
2-5 years - an MBA will be a plus!