Shared inbox for teams.
Account Executive - EMEA Market
Job Description / Skills Required
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
Front was featured in Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Zapier’s Apps at Work Report: The Fastest Growing Apps of 2019, the Bay Area’s Great Places to Work, and of course Glassdoor.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help introduce Front to prospects of all sizes, with a focus on the EMEA market. You will act as the primary point of contact for every new signup and qualified opportunity, and will be directly responsible for educating, owning the sales cycle, providing awe-inspiring product demonstrations, and onboarding companies as they make the transition from prospect to customer. You’ll also work closely with multiple teams across Front, to ensure customer success at every stage during the sales process.
The job is located in our fast-growing EMEA HQ located in the heart of Paris.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting — calling and emailing key contacts across an organization, including C-Suite
- Understanding customer needs fully and articulating the relevant benefits of Front
- Matching use cases effectively to the Front platform
- Documenting key details properly including main use case, deal timeframe, and drive next steps
- Building informal rapport with contacts to encourage long term relationships
- Providing thorough product demonstrations, both virtually & on-site
- Prioritizing opportunities and ownership of pricing negotiations through close
- Using Salesforce for lead management and pipeline forecasting
- Providing a delightful customer experience, regardless of deal outcome
What skills and experience do you need?
- 4+ years in a Sales-related role, ideally in SaaS
- Experience in Outbound
- Consistent overachievement against sales targets in past experiences
- Proven track record of demonstrated long-term customer retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and at least a 2nd European language
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized with exceptional follow up skills
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce (a plus)
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
- Proficiency with Salesforce
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.