An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Commercial Account Executive - Boston
Boston, MA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this role you will help grow our ever-expanding customer roster by prioritizing the top prospects in your territory. You will interact daily with executive leadership at Clari to help build executive alignment at your key prospects. We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales objectives and establish long-term relationships within assigned regions/named accounts. You will be responsible for executing a strong go-to-market plan to both meet and exceed sales goals. You will manage the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal.
- Develop and manage relationships within our Commercial market segment (300 – 999 employee based companies)
- Target, open and close new accounts in an expansive territory
- Pitch and demo Clari to sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Manage large commercial deals from first call to close
- Build and manage large pipeline of business
- Achieve and exceed individual monthly set quotas
- Execute best sales practices and technique as provided by management
- Create satisfied, reference-able and referring customers
- 3-5 years of strategic software selling experience to Mid-Market and/or Commercial accounts
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts
- Experience managing 3-6 month sales cycles
- Understanding of SaaS and selling to LOB seller
- Business savvy to work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success leaders
- Ability to establish relationships with C-level clients, business and technical buyers, and key project stakeholders.
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view in professional manner
- A results-oriented approach which balances a “take charge, do-whatever-it-takes” attitude with teamwork and collaboration
- Track record of value selling
- Experience in a remote, field selling role
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!