On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
This person will oversee a field operations team of 50+ who are responsible for day-to-day moving/storage operations and serving customers throughout the greater Los Angeles metro area. The role is based near downtown Los Angeles and will have oversight over the entire LA region. This individual will report directly to the Southern CA Field Manager.
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits for you and your family
- Stock Options (own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up)
- Management Training & Development
- Train and coach our 50+ person team of drivers and movers
- Ensure high levels of process adherence and customer service through field audits and quality reviews
- Lead team check-ins/huddles and provide updates on company policies and procedures
- Oversee daily utilization and maintenance of regional fleet
- Work with dispatch team to manage staffing and tracking of jobs
- Solve complex inventory and customer issues
- Conduct interviews with prospective new team members and make hiring decisions
- Weekend Availability: Work 5 days per week, with one of those days a Saturday or Sunday
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant professional work experience
- 2+ years of operations leadership experience (e.g. work, sports, military, student organization)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record (CDL not required)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business
- Comfortable delivering frequent direct written and oral feedback
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. navigating a computer and iPhone App)
- Willingness to work hard and get your hands dirty at a fast-growing start-up
- *Drug test and physical exam required for this role*