Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, founded on the fact that beauty isn’t made in a boardroom, but happens when the individual is celebrated. We leverage engaging marketing platforms and innovative media partnerships to lead the beauty conversation, connect with customers, and introduce products inspired by real life. To meet our ambitious goals, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our Growth team.
We are looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity to design scalable growth marketing programs from the ground up with a major focus on experimental marketing channels. You will be a thought leader regarding paid media and affiliate partnerships and work cross-functionally with a group of subject-matter experts to drive business growth. You will need to think big, use data to guide your work, and be comfortable challenging convention.
If you enjoy delivering novel marketing strategies, thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environments, and are eager to ideate, execute, and optimize the campaigns that will bring Glossier to the next level, then, we want to hear from you!
6 Month Expectations
- Own experimental marketing channel development, produce the testing roadmap for 3-5 platforms, and execute on tests
- Identify 2-3 new media partnership opportunities, successfully rollout campaigns
- Effectively manage budget to business goals and financial targets
12+ Month Expectations
- Establish Glossier as a leader in experimental media, actively testing out 6-8 new media formats per year
- Develop and set the precedent for Glossier’s paid media partnership strategy; build out a robust roster of key, high-value partners that increase brand equity and drive business results
- MBA/MS degree in Business, Marketing, or similar field
- 7+ years of relevant direct-response and partnership marketing experience, ideally for a product-focused digital business (e-commerce or direct-to-consumer businesses preferred) or at an agency/marketing service provider
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment
- You’re an all-round marketing athlete; a team player who can work both independently and collaboratively
- You are a great storyteller and communicator who can build relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders
- You’re just as comfortable powering through Excel models as you are whipping up white papers or creative presentations
- Highly analytical, solutions-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
- Familiarity with partnerships and business development deal-making
- Knowledge of affiliate and influencer marketing and industry best practices
- Proficiency with 3rd party affiliate tools, i.e. Impact Radius
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.