Truework is building a network for verified identity that puts consumers in control of their sensitive personal information.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
About the Company:
About the Role:
As a Product Designer at Truework, you will play a key role in delivering this vision to our customers, working directly with our leadership and engineering teams in end-to-end product design with a focus on crafting seamless experiences for our users. You will work across the ecosystem, designing experiences for multiple user groups.
We are looking for a motivated and independent thinker with a strong interest in building products that promote consumer control and data privacy. We value tenacious curiosity and the drive to set and own ambitious business goals.
About the Company:
At Truework we are hyper-focused on building products that enable businesses and consumers to regain control over how their sensitive information is shared online. Our identity verification platform helps HR teams improve privacy and unlock productivity by automating employment and income verifications. On the consumer side, we are giving employees unprecedented visibility into how their professional information is shared between third parties such as banks, mortgage lenders and employers. We believe increasing data transparency and returning data controls to the consumer are two crucial steps toward improving the health and safety of the internet as we know it.
- Design the future experience of identity verification products for HR Professionals, verifiers and consumers
- Work directly with the founders and Head of Design to iterate product concepts
- Explore opportunities to better deliver value to users through polished product experiences
- Enjoy working on end-to-end design projects with a focus on interaction design
- Strong experience executing on design deadlines, staying ahead of the technical roadmap
- Industry best standards for UI/UX design with a strong eye for visual design and attention to detail
- Interest in designing identity and consumer privacy products
- Experience working on design systems, marketing/branding collaterals a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity options
- Employer-sponsored insurance options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) provider
- Paid parental leave
Truework is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.