Aurora delivers the benefits of self-driving technology safely, quickly, and broadly.
Aurora works at the intersection of rigorous engineering and applied machine learning to address one of the most challenging, important, and interesting opportunities of our generation: transforming the way people and goods move.
Founded by three of the world’s leaders of the self-driving vehicle industry, we design the software and hardware that will power the next revolution in transportation. We partner with others as we believe this allows us to move more quickly than any one company can move alone.
Aurora hires people who want to build the future of transportation. We’re searching for Electrical Engineers to work closely with a multidisciplinary team spanning both hardware and software to define, design, integrate, and test self-driving vehicle systems.
- Support manufacturing test team in assembly, bring up, and validate the EOL rack test system
- Build wiring harnesses
- Tester sustaining and maintenance
- Execute and manage the test job orders
- Proficiency with EOL rack system integration
- Experience building wiring harnesses
- Ability to read electrical schematics and drawings
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with schematic and CAD drawings
- Proficiency diagnosing electrical issues with multimeters and oscilloscopes
Working at Aurora
- Your work has real purpose and will improve lives all around the world. Our technology will increase roadway safety, expand access to transportation, revitalize our cities, and create a new platform for people to enjoy next generation experiences in transportation
- We're a growing team of incredibly smart and very fun people you'll likely enjoy being around
More about Aurora
Aurora has assembled one of the most experienced leadership teams in the space to go build the next leading self-driving vehicle company - including leaders from Google / Waymo, Tesla, Uber ATG, Apple, and several others to deliver the benefits of self-driving technology quickly and safely around the world. We are partnered with some of the largest automakers on the planet and funded by some of Silicon Valley’s best venture capital firms, including Greylock and Index Ventures