Security service combining advances in autonomous cars, machine learning, anomaly detection, and 2-way telepresence to enable security personnel.
Job Description / Skills Required
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
Cobalt Robotics is seeking a highly motivated, versatile Videographer to work within a corporate environment. The Videographer is responsible for the production of video content for post-sale support and various marketing objectives. This position will collaborate with internal team members and external parties as appropriate to create dynamic, on-brand and on-message content.
What you’ll do:
- Create dynamic video content suitable for multiple platforms that aligns with organizational strategies and brand messaging, with and without supervision.
- Collaborate with internal team members on project logistics.
- Produce various types of video content to support our services team: how-to for operation, installation, service and troubleshooting.
- Ability to creatively shoot and edit for effective communication.
- Maintain brand marketing guidelines.
- Other duties as necessary.
What you need:
- The successful candidate must possess a 2-year technical college degree in TV/Video production, Editing, Animation, or related field and be able to share a demo reel that reflects skills in video production.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in TV/Video/digital creative roles
- Demonstrated knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience with non-linear video editing
- Basic knowledge of shooting photos/video on DSLR cameras
- Basic knowledge of audio recording and editing
- Understands the Principles of Photography: Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- Understands the Principles of Cinematography: Composition, Lighting and Framing
- Maintains an organized File Management and project tracking system
- Creative thinking and ability to present ideas in large group settings and to executives
- Willing to contribute creative ideas to the team and experiment with various cinematic styles
- Available on nights and weekends
- Occasional travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.