Platform for creating and operating interactive, real-time 3D (RT3D) content.
As the leading real-time development platform for gaming, interactive 3D design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, Unity is helping bring creations of all kinds to life faster than ever before. Unity Technologies provides a growing number of services to our customers as an end-to-end solution for creative and interactive development, analytics, and monetization.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager on Indie Operate Solutions you will drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the business and to product, evaluating business models, constructing go-to-market strategies, segmenting customers, and delivering clear value propositions, positioning, and messaging.
At Unity, we enable our customers to operate their content creation as successful businesses through products and services that allow them to connect, engage, and grow. Developers, game studios, and publishers of all sizes rely on Unity’s ecosystem to achieve success. In this role, you will work on new solutions and programs we provide indie developers to scale and grow. You’ll touch every facet of the product lifecycle in partnership with product, sales, engineering, and other marketing teams.
- Identify customer problems and market opportunities that drive success for indie developers
- Drive strategic thinking to shape business plans, and determine pricing, positioning, packaging, and go-to-market plans
- Inform and support product direction with your deep understanding of customer needs
- Understand the competitive landscape, spot and follow key trends, and use insights to contribute to developing differentiated products and positioning
- Lead integrated go-to-market planning and execution - inspiring and leading the work of cross-functional teams (product management, technical marketing, content marketing, PR, web, community, creative, etc.)
- Drive initiatives for product adoption and revenue targets
- Experience working in mobile games, and/or with technical products, tools, or software and bringing them to market
- You must be a clear thinker and communicator. This must come across in every aspect of your work, from running meetings, to working docs, to presentations, to being able to break down complex problems to get at the crux of the matter
- You must be an organized self-starter who can ruthlessly prioritize in a very fast-paced, continuously evolving environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional alignment and execution
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor