Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
United States of America
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations including Allstate, Dell, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Highland Capital, Dell Technologies Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue Management, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution: helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino's Sales Engineering team helps our prospective customers see the valuable possibilities of the Domino platform through product demos and PoCs. We’re looking for an exceptional pre-sales leader to define and execute this team’s growth strategy and, ultimately, drive revenue and customer value. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of advanced analytics platforms, consultative sales methodology, and cross-functional collaboration. Domino is a nimble, growing company and as such Sales Engineering must partner closely with sales, marketing, product, and engineering to help vivify the market's needs.
- Lead, develop, and recruit a diverse and effective pre-sales team, creating clear objectives for team members to reach sales and personal goals.
- Refine and scale core sales engineering processes such as discovery, technical qualification, custom demos, workshops, and proof-of-concepts.
- Partner closely with sales leadership to develop value-based account and opportunity plans which can scale globally.
- Player/Coach mentality: Interact with customers and prospects when necessary and able to lead by example.
- Ensure a constant cadence of market feedback to our technical organization for platform enhancements.
- Lead performance management initiatives and act as a mentor to develop your direct reports.
- Play an active role in attracting and retaining the top pre-sales talent in the industry; meet aggressive hiring goals and build a foundation for additional management layers.
- 10+ years in technical GTM roles of increasing scope and responsibility, including 5+ years managing and scaling a team; comfortable managing and mentoring a remotely distributed and global team
- Successful growth-stage experience in enterprise software, and must have sold to technical stakeholders; heavy preference for Analytics Platform domain expertise.
- A track-record of meeting and exceeding aggressive revenue targets
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; expert at translating the highly technical into business context
- Comfortable with regular travel to customer sites in the future, pending Covid conditions
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company, defining a rapidly growing field
- Stipend towards helping you build a healthy, comfortable work from home environment