The fastest courier, transport, food delivery and shopping services provider in Indonesia.
Senior QA Engineer - GoMerchant
Job Description / Skills Required
About the role
This role will require you to work as part of a cross-functional, passionate and agile project team to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery of the merchant-partnership experience. Working with our product and core engineering team to build a well-implemented testing framework is essential for this particular role. This role includes manual testing for UI and API, and contributing to the existing automation frameworks.
What You Will Do
- Improve the test automation experience at Gojek by enhancing tools/scripts, test coverage, and/or code structure.
- Debug and analyse the bugs in the application that can help developers arrive at the root cause and train junior QAs to follow
- Automate repeated manual tasks to improve self/stream’s productivity
- Write concise, comprehensive, detailed test plans for his stream’s dev work.
- Manages timely testing & delivery of their own tasks consistently (manual testing)
- Participate in product discussions & refine the acceptance criteria
- Take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of their stories: development, test, production, and subsequent fixes and improvements
- Reviews the test cases/ test plans written by more junior engineers and peers
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 3+ years of practical experience in Software Testing or relevant industry experience.
- Have a deep knowledge in Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Highly Experienced with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc
- Experience of working with programming languages like Java (preferably)/Python/Ruby, etc.
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands