The fastest courier, transport, food delivery and shopping services provider in Indonesia.
Senior QA Engineer - GoMerchant
Job Description / Skills Required
About the role
This role will require you to work as part of a cross-functional, passionate and agile project team to ensure driving quality into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery of the merchant-partnership experience. Working with our product and core engineering team to build a well-implemented testing framework is essential for this particular role.
What You Will Do
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day to day needs
- Help onboard and train new QA members joining in future
- Perform Test Automation and set up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop
- Create and manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the systemBuilding and managing automated build/test/deployment environments
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 4 years of practical experience in Software Testing or similar role
- Have a deep knowledge of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Highly experienced with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc
- Experience of working with programing languages like Java (preferably)/Python/Ruby, etc.
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing and Linux/Unix commands