The fastest courier, transport, food delivery and shopping services provider in Indonesia.
Senior Director, Product Management - GoFood
Job Description / Skills Required
About the Role:
GoFood is South East Asia’s fastest-growing food delivery app. The mission of GoFood is providing the best possible selection of food, at the most affordable prices. We bridge millions of consumers to more than half a million culinary merchant partners in SE Asia. GoFood has the largest merchants in our ecosystem compared to most food delivery companies in the world (ex china) i.e., more than 400,000 merchants - its powered mostly by small and medium businesses (which is a very different business model than typical food delivery company) - and what makes our products very unique along with it's larger social impact created.
As the Director of Product for GoFood, you will lead the entire product management function that builds our food delivery products across all of the countries we operate in today. You will have direct accountability on GoFood’s entire product strategy. You will also lead an amazing team of talented, passionate product managers and leaders from across functions.
What You Will Do
- Formulate a long and short-term product strategy to ensure delivery of key business goals
- Build, lead and inspire a high-performing product management team
- Identify business opportunities and how to best assist them with product and platform capabilities
- Develop mutual relationships with engineering leaders, business leaders and stakeholders to drive optimized product delivery
- Anticipate and prematurely solve problems that slow down products and programs from delivering on the goals. Balances urgent and effective action, dedication to excellence, and holds internal stakeholders accountable where appropriate
- Strong communication, listening, social, influencing, and negotiation skills; able to convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner
- Develop responsibility in others by communicating clear expectations. Mentoring direct reports, and setting an example in one’s own behavior
What You Will Need
- Strong Product Management track record in a high scale environment. Proven results in delivering world class product capabilities
- Global mindset with ability to think about culture, language, and other aspects when putting the customer at the center of all outcomes
- Strong business and technical acumen from a global food delivery organization is highly desired
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills; ability to influence at all levels of the organization and across multiple domains
- Ability to manage a large, diverse set of deliverables – vigorously prioritize, stay on peak of multiple work streams, monitor progress, hold owners accountable
- Led a group of PMs for a large scale product function; Passion for leading and developing direct reports; coaching & mentoring them towards improving their professional skill sets; ability to lead and influence teams across multiple locations remotely
- Communication style motivated by brevity and purposeful outcomes with experience interfacing with executives
- Should at least have 15 years of experience as Product Manager with at least last 10 years of direct senior leadership experience