An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Staff Software Engineer
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for experienced Staff Engineer who can help realise Clari’s vision for the Activity Intelligence platform with their passion and proven track record of excellence and innovation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about their work and who thrive working on leading-edge cloud-based technologies to develop ground-breaking AI-driven enterprise-grade applications.
- You will work closely with product managers and architects to drive innovation that will shape the future roadmap for the Activity Intelligence Platform.
- Providing technical guidance on ongoing and new projects.
- Build new features to help solve real world customer problems and help our customers realise success.
- Review work of other engineers and drive accountability for test driven development to ensure delivery of high quality features and resilient enterprise class solutions.
- Hiring strong and diverse talent to strengthen the team.
- 8+ years of professional experience in building world class products using Java.
- Strong problem solving, coding, designing and debugging skills.
- Strong understanding of cloud based software architecture.
- Strong understanding of SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB).
- Experience developing data-driven web applications.
- Experience in building scalable features with high availability and high performance.
- Experience building and using RESTful APIs.
- Updated with latest trends in web application development, including but not limited to AWS ecosystem and docker containers.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!