An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Director of Cloud Infrastructure
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We’re looking for a Director of Infrastructure and Operations who can think strategically and carry company-wide initiatives from definition through implementation and support. You will be driving the initiatives and teams to build and operate secure cloud infrastructure for the Clari platform, including build and development tools for the engineering team. Our DevOps and infrastructure philosophy includes full automation of the cloud infrastructure.
- Lead, coach, hire, and mentor a high performing team
- Choose Clari’s AWS Organizations architecture and account management strategy
- Define key reliability metrics such as SLAs, determining the methods of measurement, and architecting our core infrastructure to meet those SLAs
- Work with the rest of the product development leadership to define reliability and infrastructure roadmap initiatives, and directing your team to execute on those initiatives
- Partner with our Security and Compliance team to ensure that we have platform security baked into the infrastructure layer
- Own of vendor relationships with all cloud service providers
- 7+ years of combined experience in DevOps, Infrastructure Engineering, or Site Reliability Engineering, in a hands-on and/or leadership roles
- 4+ years working in cloud-based environments
- 2+ years building on AWS
- 2+ years in a management role
- Expert knowledge of automation through Infrastructure as Code, preferably with Terraform
- Extensive experience automating cloud environments with configuration management platforms
- Deep knowledge of networking (specifically cloud networking and technologies such as VPCs)
- Excellent written and oral communication, with the ability to write and maintain excellent documentation
- Extensive experience with Terraform and multi-account AWS architectures
- Experience working with complex data processing platforms and data lakes
- Demonstrated scripting and systems programming skills (Python, Ruby, Go, etc)
- Knowledge of application server development, ideally in Java, with the ability to dive into the platform codebase to suggest reliability-related solutions
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!