On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform, enabling us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including Softbank, Sequoia Capital, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 500+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
Clutter recently launched a brand-new retail partnership with Walmart stores - Clutter will have its own retail store space inside a Walmart store location where we will sell our moving and storage services. This is an exciting partnership opportunity for Clutter, with the potential to scale across Walmarts nationwide. We are looking to hire enthusiastic and highly motivated Retail Sales Associates to represent, educate, and sell potential customers on Clutter’s services.
What you get:
- Pay - $18-20/hourly
- Type - Full time or part time
- Hours - ~10:30am-7:00pm
- Days - Up to 5 days per week, with weekend availability required
- Location - Walmart store in Fremont, CA
What you’ll do:
- Effectively engage Walmart customers and explain Clutter’s value proposition
- Respond to all customer questions about the company, product and services
- Record customer interaction activity, take customer lead information, and help book appointments online using provided technology
- Help maintain company inventory and ensure that the store is neat and welcoming at all times
- Troubleshoot and resolve/escalate any in-store issues that arise on a daily basis
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of work experience in a retail environment - current college students or recent grads welcome to apply!
- Excellent verbal communication skills with an approachable, outgoing personality
- Strong sales acumen and ability to build rapport with customers quickly
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- Passionate about technology and companies disrupting the status quo