Security cameras backed by smart software.
Sales Enablement Specialist
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Verkada is building a world-class sales organization and we need a supporting cast to ensuring team readiness and increase overall productivity. You’ll work hands-on with partners and subject matter experts that span across Verkada, gaining exposure from leaders in every department. To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for the art and science of sales and a solid understanding of how to operate in a sales support function.
- Be a key stakeholder in our enablement strategy: Defining short- and long-term training goals for sales across multiple focus areas and levels (i.e. field and inside; entry-level through management and leadership) in partnership with sales leaders; Identifying needs within sales organization and designing training content to improve and influence results. Aligning training with company and business goals.
- Be a co-owner in the tools tech stack: understand how each tool is used, resolve rep issues with tools, and find ways to increase rep productivity
- Manage and update our sales knowledge base and content repositories, ensuring reps can easily access assets, and that they know where to find information when needed.
- Communication and stakeholder management: you'll need to be able to connect with sales reps and key stakeholders alike to figure out how to build the right content or process to drive efficiency.
- Program and project management: someone who can be a key stakeholder in running an existing program while also building for the future. Someone who can tackle a problem independently, quickly iterate to a solution, and then also document it in a way that's easy to understand for all audiences.
- Execute communication strategies to engage and inform the sales team
- Assist in managing the training program schedule for new hires and for ongoing training. Ensure trainers are scheduled and on time, finding backfills as needed.
- Ad-hoc enablement projects to improve the enablement program.
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in sales enablement, training, or sales
- Bachelors or masters from a top school preferred.
- Very organized
- Primarily a self-starter but you aren’t afraid to ask for direction
- A knack for outlining processes in the simplest way possible
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.