Security cameras backed by smart software.
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
As Verkada's sole technical support recruiter, you will partner with the leadership team to source and recruit talented professionals to join our world-class organization. We are one of the fastest growing startups in Silicon Valley, and you will be essential to our continuous growth!
- Develop relationships with the technical support team to collaborate during the hiring process
- Leverage different platforms and sources to identify and engage top technical talent
- Organize and host professional and university recruiting events
- Manage a strong pipeline and interview schedules while conducting phone screens
- Create highly persuasive job postings
- Track and document candidate communications in ATS
- Enjoy your contribution to growing an exciting company and have fun
- 1+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Experience coordinating high volumes of candidates
- Ability to navigate and flourish in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple internal competing priorities
- Commitment to excellence and top performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
More Jobs at Verkada
- Channel Sales Manager - Northern California US San Mateo, CA, US
- Enterprise Solutions Engineer - The Carolinas Raleigh, NC, US
- Enterprise Solutions Engineer - Greater Toronto Area Toronto, CA
- Enterprise Solutions Engineer - Greater Minneapolis-Saint Paul Area Minneapolis, MN, US