The fastest courier, transport, food delivery and shopping services provider in Indonesia.
Backend Engineer - GoPay
Job Description / Skills Required
About the Role
As a Fullstack Engineer, you are expected to design, develop, deploy and maintain large backend applications aimed at improving customer experience on GoPay. You will also be responsible for the high availability and scalability of GoPay backend platform. In this role you will work closely with product management team and cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, Data, UX, QA, etc) to define, plan and execute the feature roadmap.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop highly scalable, reliable and fault-tolerant systems
- Translate business requirements into scalable technical solutions
- Take responsibility for multiple services maintained by the team
What You Will Need
- Should at least have 3 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying large scale applications in any language or stack eg. GoLang/Java/Ruby and knowledge of Clojure is a definite plus
- Have a deep knowledge of different programming paradigms
- Data modelling experience in Relational databases
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Ability to grasp and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc