Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Business Development - Strategic Partnership
Singapore City, SG
Job Description / Skills Required
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced scaling up start-up can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Manager, Strategic Partnerships, you will:-
- Monitor relevant digital technology partnership, project opportunities or potential revenue streams in terms of business partnerships, participation in regulatory policies, etc. Assist in identifying potential opportunities and/or impact to Fave Singapore.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to identify potential customer needs, new business opportunities and craft product strategy and proposition.
- Play key role in scouting and engaging potential partners, driving discussion process, negotiation of key partnership terms and commercial agreements.
- Responsible in execution of collaboration opportunities, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of campaigns.
- Assist in discussions with internal stakeholders across Fave to formulate coordinated strategic collaboration plans for exploration with potential partners.
- Provide support to prepare and collate presentation materials and management reports relating to the various projects.
- Preparing project timelines, milestone achievement and other key goals as key measurement to success of projects.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- More than 3 years of relevant working experience in the fintech industry or similar field, in partnerships or business development role.
- Good commercial mindset to identify opportunities and alliances.
- Experience in dealing with partnerships / business development/ Government projects.
- Enterprising and entrepreneurial leadership skills.
- Experience structuring and negotiating commercial deals.
- Team player and ability to influence other business functions.
- Results oriented with an eye for details.
- Work independently and play a hands-on role in exercising flexibility in a challenging and fast-paced environment.