Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Business Development Executive (Retail)
Kuala Lumpur, MY
Job Description / Skills Required
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
Fave connects merchants and consumers to deliver seamless QR payment experience and merchant loyalty cashback rewards. It serves as a payment aggregator for the most popular cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX) and wallets (GrabPay, Boost, OVO). Integrated with other strategic partners Fave offers merchants more value add and more customer exposure through marketing, data, financing and operations. Merchants can now focus on what they do best for their customers; because everything else is taken care of.
Hustling in a fast-paced scaling up start-up can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with offices designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office indoor mini golf course, ping pong, cool pantry, FaveUp learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more!
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
As a Business Development Executive (Retail), you will:-
- Acquire and manage the relationships with retail merchants.
- Construct, pitch and negotiate offers / deals that meet the expectations of partners, customers, and Fave.
- Be the point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Source for retail Partners that are potentially attractive to customers.
- Initiate and drive business development / account management strategies.
**This is high commissions role which rewards you based on your results.
- Highly motivated and goal-driven individual
- 1-2 years of working experience in sales or related field is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Proactive, go-getter with great attention to details
- An ability to relate to both merchants and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both parties