Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom Inc., a leader in behavior change, combines the power of technology with the empathy of real human coaches to deliver successful health outcomes for our customers. Noom reaches millions of users worldwide and has been growing revenue 3x year-over-year. The marketing team is at the forefront of this mission, tackling one of the hardest challenges in healthcare today: getting people worldwide to take that initial (and biggest!) step towards living a healthier lifestyle… And this is where you come in!
Noom is looking for a Director of Media Strategy to develop and execute a full funnel communication strategy across a large ($200M+/year), diverse channel mix. You will be the bridge between Brand, Media, and Data, helping ensure that we’re delivering the right message to the right audience at the right time.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Improving the performance of media management by determining how to spend brand dollars more effectively and proving that the spend is effective
- Crafting a full funnel communication strategy with the Brand team and working with the Acquisition team to deploy and optimize that strategy across the marketing mix, as measured by both brand and acquisition KPIs
- Building rigorous experimentation methodologies to measure and prove the effectiveness of new media channels, creative messaging, and campaigns
- Supporting the organization’s transition from “channel first” to “audience first” marketing by translating audiences identified through consumer research into media targets
- Working with Data Science team to measure and optimize the impact of brand KPIs on future customer signups
- Managing Media Strategy agency alongside Senior Marketing leadership
- Operationalizing the testing and deployment of monthly creative campaigns
- Partnering with Brand and Acquisition teams to develop media and communication strategies for future audience and product lines
What We’re Looking For:
- 7+ years of marketing leadership experience, ideally experience with startups, subscription businesses models, and working with large scale consumer audiences
- Excellent track record of achieving brand and performance marketing goals, stakeholder & agency management
- World-class combination of creative, analytical, and critical reasoning skills
- Fast learner with excellent problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Energetic, humble, and self-motivated team player
- Strong writing skills and creativity
- Great at communicating & working with a high-performing cross-functional team
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- Being part of Noom's rocketship (we're on a tremendous growth trajectory, there are great opportunities for advancement)
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.