Gong.io enables revenue teams to realize their fullest potential by unveiling customer reality.
Gong is one of Israel’s most valued private software companies. Our solution uses machine learning and AI to automate big parts of customer-facing roles. We serve over 1,200 customers, including Facebook, LinkedIn, ADP, Intercom, Drift and more. Tens of thousands of business professionals use Gong for their day-to-day work.
At Gong, we’re building new-generation, machine-learning based software that automates big parts of customer-facing roles by “understanding” their conversations and related work.
Our solution guides sales people, coaches them how to become better, performs tasks for them, and directs them to best actions.
Here at Gong, we like to encourage our employees to express their personality and identity (whether gender, ethnic, religious, or sexual), and we ensure fairness and equal opportunities.
If this consideration is important to you when choosing a work place, we’d love to see you with us.
Perform all Accounts Payable processes to ensure timely and accurate vendor payments as well as financial close processes for Accounts Payable monthly.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will support the growth and operational aspects of the AP processes, including supporting best practices, driving new initiatives and collaborating with internal business partners.
- Full responsibility of vendor management, from A-Z
- Act as main point of contact to any inquiries from vendors by email in timely manner
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process
- Prepare and manage the payments cycles (wires/ACH) to local and foreign vendors
- Track vendors contracts spend, ensure recording accruals and recognizing expenses in a timely manner
- Support the accounting team in the EOM closing
- Perform other bookkeeping duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Certified Bookkeeper- Advantage
- 2+ Years of experience working at similar sized hi-tech companies
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented and well-organized
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Proven experience with strong proficiency in Excel
- Fluent Hebrew and English
- Experience with NetSuite - Advantage