Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
VP of GTM Ops
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NEW YORK CITY (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for a VP of GTM Ops to be responsible for orchestrating proper alignment across the GTM organization (Sales, Marketing, Client Strategy, Ops, Partnerships), playing an integral role in aligning internal operations, setting overall revenue strategy and accelerating growth. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to executing that strategy. You can roll up your sleeves, but also thrive in building teams in a highly dynamic environment while implementing the necessary processes and tools to advance best practices for our organization. You will bring a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization in the design and execution of our go-to-market strategies.
You’ll report directly to our SVP of Sales.
Open to remote.
- Responsible for building, operationalizing and optimizing the end-to-end revenue model of the organization, creating alignment across Sales, Marketing, Client Strategy and Partnerships, and continuously increasing the velocity of all revenue related activities, resources and processes.
- Proactively identify, develop and drive longer-term strategies and initiatives that will deliver rapid growth at scale.
- As part of the leadership team, participate in key discussions that help shape the overall strategy and direction of the company.
- Oversee strategy, cross-functional quarterly planning process, including quota planning, optimizing territory management, sales compensation design and management.
- Manage our evolving GTM technology stack that is used by Sales, Client Strategy, Marketing, and Partnerships, including any relevant integrations into other softwares in the customer lifecycle; Also responsible for data architecture; Identify, analyze and help lead key growth initiatives.
- Develop, own, and continuously iterate on data sets, reports, and insights that drive true strategic decision making across the organization and throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with the leadership team on executive strategies and deliverables for board materials, QBRs, and more.
- Lead our high performing 40+ person Sales Development team by driving execution through rigorous metrics and performance management.
Skills & Qualifications
- 12+ years of experience leading sales and revenue operations at high-growth b2b SaaS startup
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
- International experience preferred
- Deep understanding of sales, marketing, and customer success processes and metrics of a b2b SaaS business
- Natural curiosity and solutions-oriented mindset that leads to proactively coming to the table with creative solutions
- Strong leadership skills; able to lead, develop, and manage a growing team of people
- Strong presentation skills combined with the ability to present data in a way that is persuasive to all audiences
- Mix of analytical mindset, technical abilities, business acumen, and personal drive
- Excellent communications and influencing skills - able to manage up or down in the organization
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.