Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Senior Strategic Tech Partner Manager
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NEW YORK CITY (OR REMOTE)
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
Attentive is building strategic technology alliances with the world’s best technology and eCommerce platform partners who evangelize our solution to their clients. The partner ecosystem is a significant, and fast-growing, part of Attentive’s core revenue strategy - empowering deal flow via referrals, heightened close/won rates, and broader network exposure for our rapidly expanding mobile messaging platform. As part of the Technology Partnerships team, the Partner Manager will be responsible for helping expand Attentive’s top-line revenue and client list through the strategic management and expansion of key technology partnerships.
Strong relationship building, presentation, product, and sales (within Agency, MarTech or eCommerce) experience are a must. You'll get the best of both worlds: the opportunity to join a new team and shape the future of our company whilst working with the best technology and eCommerce partners in North America. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and enjoys creating mutually beneficial relationships with partners to drive business together.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Attentive’s solution and be able to articulate its value to Salesforce and applicable Salesforce contacts
- Understand the value propositions and key areas of alignment between Salesforce and the Attentive solution
- Manage and execute a strategic plan within the Salesforce ecosystem, including recommended suggestions for business strategy related to Salesforce
- Own relationships at all levels of the Salesforce organization with the goal of driving as much qualified business as possible into Attentive’s sales pipeline
- Proactively source and support co-selling opportunities with Salesforce
- Work with corresponding Sales team members assigned to partner sourced opportunities to ensure seamless co-selling and accurate tracking
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities
- Align with Marketing to develop internal and external assets to evangelize the Salesforce partnership
- Attend and network at partner events, both Attentive hosted and partner hosted
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in Sales, Account Management, Business Development, or Product Marketing, preferably in Salesforce eCommerce ecosystem
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to be versatile and highly-organized with acute attention to details
- Ability to successfully manage multiple work-streams and prioritize competing projects
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with C-Suite executives, with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Seasoned public speaker with the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others
- Intelligent, persistent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong skills with Google Docs and Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Openness to coaching and training
Benefits & Perks
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.