Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
- Build and implement operational processes that deliver scalable solutions
- Monitoring vendor performance across relevant KPIs and conduct deep-dive investigations to understand the “why” behind how metrics are performing
- Analyze key business drivers, trends, and operational metrics to inform improvement strategy and project design
- Own partnership with cross-functional stakeholders to enable solutions and drive initiatives to achieve key metrics improvements
- Have the ability to execute projects of varying urgency and scope with limited guidance
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Engineering, or other quantitative fields
- 4+ years of experience in consulting, investment banking, analytics and/or experience on a Product, Business Operations, or Internal Strategy team at a fast-growing technology company
- Strong communication, organization and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, SQL skills
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the media, digital and/or tech industries
- Professional experience with Tableau, R, or Python
- Growth mindset: seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.