Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing healthcare by working to keep people healthier.
Clover International is charged with leveraging our data, our most important asset, to generate value for our clients and partners. By using Clover’s expertise as a US medical insurance provider, our platform generates machine learning models and insights central to helping our clients and partners manage and improve the health of their populations. You will help us establish a QA function to improve the reliability of our platform and releases.
We’re looking for a QA Lead to help us build robust processes and a culture of quality.
As a QA Lead, you will:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and try to solve them with pragmatic, well-engineered solutions. You have a natural intellectual curiosity that drives you to find out how things work and if they can work better.
- You enjoy working in a fluid, collaborative environment, defining and owning priorities that adapt to our larger goals. You can bring clarity to ambiguity while remaining open-minded to new information that might change your mind.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken and you feel great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people and have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.