Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Monsanto, Allstate, and Instacart. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Zetta Venture Partners, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
The recruiting coordinator is the face of recruiting at Domino. You're the first person candidates will interact with and you'll be helping to cultivate the Domino recruiting experience. This is an excellent job for anybody looking for major growth if you're interested in a career in the HR/Recruiting field. You'll also be able to work on things like metrics, event coordination, and various projects to help build out Domino as we continue to grow. We're a small team - there's a lot of opportunity for impact.
- Work closely with recruiters and the Director of Global Recruiting to design the candidate experience
- Schedule interviews for Domino candidates including travel for out-of-town folks
- Guide candidates through their interview process.
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site/Virtual interviews go smoothly.
- Build out our metrics and tools to make sure the recruiting process is seamless for employees and candidates.
- Help plan and run recruiting events
- Organized, reliable, and detail-oriented (and loves checklists!)
- Greenhouse ATS experience
- Care about people with a positive outlook
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Adaptable in a fast-moving environment with complex learning requirements
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
- Competitive compensation including equity
- Flexible time off (take it when you need it!)
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field