Intelligence Processing Unit
Graphcore has created a completely new processor, the Intelligence Processing Unit (IPU), specifically designed for artificial intelligence. The IPU’s unique architecture means developers can run current machine learning models orders of magnitude faster. More importantly, it lets AI researchers undertake entirely new types of work, not possible using current technologies, to drive the next great breakthroughs in general machine intelligence.
We believe our IPU technology will become the worldwide standard for artificial intelligence compute. The performance of Graphcore’s IPU is going to be transformative across all industries and sectors whether you are a medical researcher, roboticist or building autonomous cars.
Our team is at the forefront of the artificial intelligence revolution, enabling innovators from all industries and sectors to expand human potential with technology. What we do, really makes a difference.
The analysis tools team are focused on developing graphical tools to help engineer's analyse how the programs they create execute on the IPU.
- Experience in web frameworks, specifically Vue and Electron.
- Full development life cycle experience including design, source control, component development, unit testing, end-to-end test automation & deployment.
- C++ development experience.
- Understanding of computing hardware architectures.
- Experience with web visualization frameworks.
- Experience using machine learning frameworks.
Please note, we are only considering candidates who have an established right to work in the UK for roles based in Bristol, UK.