productboard is the product management system that helps organizations get the right products to market, faster.
PRODUCTBOARD is seeking a customer-focused, highly energetic, individual to join our team as a Customer Success Coach responsible for onboarding and enabling our large portfolio of SMB customers. This role will act as an advisor for our SMB cohort of customers, and will have a variety of customer facing engagements to help our customers hurdle the challenges preventing them from getting maximum value from productboard. S/he will be able to think strategically and execute tactically. The ideal candidate will be experienced in leading customer interactions, detail oriented, articulate and credible with the ability to listen effectively and provide clear advice.
As part of the Customer Experience team, the Customer Success Coach requires proven customer facing skills within a SaaS Customer Success, Training or Support team. This individual will work closely with our Customer Success Engagement & Education function to design and lead 1:1 and group user training sessions to make a direct impact on achieving productboard's customer activation and retention targets. To that end, the Customer Success Coach must approach the customer experience as an ever-improving initiative.
On a typical day, you will...
- You will coach and onboard productboard’s SMB customers to ensure they understand how best to use productboard effectively to meet their goals.
- You will undertake customer discovery to unearth customer objectives so that you can offer a tailored solution to achieve them with productboard.
- You will will lead regular group webinar trainings to your customers with Q&A to address use-case challenges and make relevant recommendations
- Where needed, you may create content such as recorded videos and guides to educate your customers
- You will monitor the health of your customers and intervene with proactive education when customers are not effectively using productboard to achieve the value they expected
- Working alongside our Customer Success Marketing Manager, you will test playbooks and new program ideas to drive customer retention upward in our SMB segment
- Advocate for the customer; Provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management, Product Development, Sales) on customer perspectives, risks, strategic insights, issue resolution activities and expansion opportunities
- Possess a strong understanding of productboard's product, a wide variety of use-cases as well as product management best practices; be able to articulate how both align with the customers’ strategies and desired business outcomes
- At least 2 years in a customer relationship role; either in Customer Success, Training or Customer Support
- Experience working with SaaS / product management teams strongly preferred
- Demonstrated skills in managing customer relationships for a managed services and / or SaaS organization
- Understanding and passion of product management, agile and software development practices a major plus
- A clear and concise communicator, confident and experienced in both 1:1 and group customer presentations
- Demonstrated curiosity that drives you to seek understanding of customer needs and an ability to uncover insights into broader objectives.
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Organized with exceptional follow through
- Understanding of product management and software tools, in particular Jira, a major plus
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Zendesk to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In addition to our recent $45M Series-B, Forbes Magazine named productboard 2019's most valued startup of the Czech Republic.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets.
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We have modern offices in Prague and San Francisco. Expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
At productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day