Security cameras backed by smart software.
Global Supply Manager
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Verkada, we’re rethinking what it means to be physically safe. Today, we build security cameras that detect action, identify danger and help keep people and places safe and secure. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming an industry that has seen little innovation for decades—and we already support thousands of customers. But this is just the beginning. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect and our enterprise solution becomes a model for not just business security, but public security as well.
- Own End to End sourcing for Verkada Engineering and Operations team
- Develop and execute sourcing roadmap and strategy
- Negotiate pricing, terms, contracts, etc for various aspects of operations.
- Develop consolidated reporting metrics
- Understand and communicate cost impacts of manufacturing operations.
- 3-5 years of experience in supply chain and sourcing
- Excellent analytical / negotiation skills
- Experience with contracts and contract management
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and experience in cost modeling with diverse manufacturing and assembly processes ranging from mechanical components, EE components and FATP assembly.
- Familiarity with various supply chain areas.
- Demonstrated capability to collaborate cross functionally with engineering, finance, quality, and third-party vendors.
- Bachelors or Masters in Mechanical or Industrial engineering (or equivalent). MBA a plus.
- At least 3 years working with an Asian supply chain
- Ability to travel up to 20%
About our team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.