The fastest courier, transport, food delivery and shopping services provider in Indonesia.
Business Intelligence Analyst - GoPay
Job Description / Skills Required
About the Role
As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you will be working with the GoPay Business and product team on supporting analytics and data products (automated dashboards, reports, alerts, and simulation tools) which will create business impact at scale! You would be helping GoPlay at a level of detail that enables the stakeholders to identify and address critical issues, and aligning deliverables according to Team’s priorities and requirements.
What You Will Do
- General analysis on each new feature/product that has been released and to be released
- Provide customer and merchant segmentations based on their personas
- Deep analytics on customer behavior to give strategic insights for businesses to make decision
- Event performance analysis (cashback, promos, POI, etc)
- Provide visualisations to track GO-PAY performance
- Data ETL (Extraction, Transform, and Load)
What You Will Need
- Should have at least 2+ years of experience in analysist or business intelligence or data science field
- Familiarity with all variants of SQLProficient in ETL (extract, transform, load) is a plus
- Familiarity with Metabase, Tableau, Bigquery, and Python will be a major plus
- Excellent analytical skills topped with strong communication and presentation capabilities in order to share recommendations
- Ability to work with team members on data science projects
- Strong contribution in database design and data architecture, data mining and analytics, data security and privacy, and data visualization
About the Team
GoPay Business Intelligence team is working on Indonesia's leading e-money wallet that offers the best experience of payment services for all customers and service providers. We started as an e-money wallet for Gojek, Indonesia’s first and leading ride-sharing application for transport, food delivery, and other on-demand services.