The fastest courier, transport, food delivery and shopping services provider in Indonesia.
Quality Engineer - Transport
Job Description / Skills Required
About the Role
As a Transport Quality Engineer, you will be responsible to lead and implement the test strategy for manual as well as automation by working closely with the product engineering group, design and develop tools and frameworks that help smoother development and testing process. You will also work on the latest cutting-edge internet/software technology.
What You Will Do
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day to day needs
- Test the features and perform exploratory testing on Android and iOS and backend API
- Work closely with the product team which includes PM, Designers, Developers, and QA right from the inception of features. Design new and enhance existing test suites based on business requirements
- Execute the test cases and report relevant issues to the concerned stakeholders
- Own the quality of features and the delivery of the entire feature
- Automate test cases and reduce manual efforts during regression testing
What You Will Need
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the field of professional testing
- Have a deep knowledge of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Working experience with testing tools such as Jira, TestRail, Git, Appium, Selenium, RestAssured, TestNG, Cucumber etc
- Experience on developing test automation framework is a plus
- Familiarity and knowledge about Agile process management, CI/CD tools like Jenkins, gitlab, circleci, etc
- Working knowledge of SCM (Git/SVN)
About the Team
Transport team owns the customer experience for 1 of the biggest ride hailing businesses in the world. We own Gojek’s Bike and Car transportation products in 4 countries: Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam and Thailand. Despite the scale, we are very early in our journey and have a very lean team of highly talented and motivated people. This team follows an interesting organisational structure which allows people to work on both vertical as well as horizontal products.